What we know so far:
- School will be open as normal Thursday 19.3.20 and Friday 20.3.20 for pupils with no symptoms of coronavirus who are not self-isolating or social distancing.
- Parents are expected to make arrangements for the appropriate care and supervision of their own children out of school after Friday 20th March until further notice.
- The government has said that provision will need to be made for vulnerable children and the children of key workers in a suitable setting. Schools have not, as yet, received any guidance regarding how to manage this, or an agreed definition of key worker roles.
- In order to move forward we are collecting information to inform planning when the key/essential worker roles are defined and further advice is made available.
If you consider your job role to be that of an essential key worker in the context of fighting coronavirus and will be requiring child care please email:
firstname.lastname@example.org (with key worker in the subject bar) and provide the following details before 5 pm on Thursday 19th March 2020
- Your job title:
- Your employer contact:
- Name and job roles of other adults living in the household:
We will contact the parents of children with EHCPs and those defined as vulnerable separately if they do not also fall in to the key worker category.
Once we have a definitive key worker list we will match the key worker roles to those given.
This is as much as we know right now and we appreciate your continued patience as we deal with this ever-changing situation.