Click here for a virtual tour of our school and EYFS classroom provision.
Admissions to Dovedale Primary School are processed by the Local Authority as part of the Derbyshire Coordinated Admissions Scheme. You will find guidance about application dates and access to online application forms for Infant and Junior school places on the Derbyshire County Council Primary Admissions page. Applications can also be made via post or over the phone.
More information about admissions to all the schools in Willows Academy Trust and our Admissions Policy can be found on the Willows Academy Trust website - Admissions Arrangements
Details of application dates & offer dates are published when they become available each year. Please see the link to the DCC website above for more details.
For admissions in 2021/22:
- The application round opens on 9 November 2020 and closes on 15 January 2021
- The offer date for the September 2021 intake is 16 April 2021
- If you apply online you'll also be able to log on to the website from this date to view your offer.
- If you don't have an email address, your offer will be posted second class on 16 April 2021
If you would like to make an in-year admission to move or change schools, please contact the DCC admissions team at any point in the year.
Dovedale Primary School admissions and over subscription criteria
The Published Admissions Number (PAN) for Dovedale Primary School is 60 pupils for 2021/22
If you're unhappy with the decision you can make a primary school admission appeal
- If your appeal is for a child transferring to a junior school or starting an infant or primary school and you were told of the decision on 16 April 2020 you should have submitted your appeal within 28 days (by 14 May 2020).
- If you are told of an infant, junior or primary decision after 16 April 2020 or it relates to an in-year admission you should submit your appeal within 28 days of being told that your application was unsuccessful.
- If your appeal is for a child transferring to a junior school or starting an infant or primary school and you are told of the decision on 16 April 2021 you should submit your appeal within 28 days (by 14 May 2021).
- If you are told of an infant, junior or primary decision after 16 April 2021 or it relates to an in-year admission you should submit your appeal within 28 days of being told that your application was unsuccessful.
Further information about admission appeals can be found on GOV.UK.