𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈, 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝟥𝟢 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓃, 𝑀𝓇𝓈 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓅𝑒 (𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇) 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝑀𝓇𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝐻𝒶𝓎𝓌𝑜𝑜𝒹, 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝒢𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝒸𝑒𝓇. 𝒪𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒷𝓅𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇. 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 ‘𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉’ 𝓊𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒟𝑜𝒿𝑜 𝓈𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔!
𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑜 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁.
𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝓈𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒶 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒟𝑜𝒿𝑜 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓁 (𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓅𝑒@𝒹𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹𝒶𝓁𝑒.𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒷𝓎𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑒.𝓈𝒸𝒽.𝓊𝓀)
Meet the teacher
- Wednesday 2nd September - INSET day
- Thursday 3rd September - children back to school with previous year group teacher
- Friday 4th September - transition session with new teacher
- Monday 7th September - new classroom and teacher full time
- Thursday 22nd October - last day of Autumn 1
- Friday 23rd October - INSET day (subject to change)
- Monday 2nd November - back to school
- Thursday 19th November - class assembly (likely to be virtual)
- Friday 18th December - last day of Autumn 2
- Monday 4th January - back to school
- Friday 12th February - last day of Spring 1
- Monday 22nd February - INSET day (subject to change)
- Tuesday 23rd February - back to school
- Thursday 1st April - last day of Spring 1
- Friday 2nd April - bank holiday
- Monday 19th April - back to school
- Monday 3rd May - bank holiday
- Thursday 27th May - last day of Summer 1
- Friday 28th May - INSET day (subject to change)
- Monday 7th June - INSET day (subject to change)
- Tuesday 8th June - back to school
- Thursday 22nd June - last day of school
11/09/20 List 1: Homophones and near homophones
18/09/20 List 2: Prefix 'in-'
24/09/20 List 3: Year 3/4 statutory word list 1
11/09/20 - TT Rockstars battle with Cheetah class!
18/09/20 - MyMaths working with thousands
24/09/20 - Spag.com direct speech punctuation
Autumn 1 will be slightly different to usual, we will be focused on catching the children up as much as possible with what they have missed over lock down. The first week we will be using assessments to get a better understanding of the gaps and will be planning accordingly.
Alongside this, we will continue to be covering other curriculum areas.
Science: Living things and habitats
RE: What does it mean to be a Christian in Britain today?
PE: Gymnastics, Tag Rugby