Monday 6th December
It is currently assessment week in school, so please complete these spelling, punctuation and grammar worksheets until Friday 10th.
Tuesday 7th December
For today's afternoon activities, please complete two Year 4 Bingo board options of your choice. This can be accessed on Michael Morpurgo's main Home Learning page.
Wednesday 8th December
Today’s lesson is about collecting and presenting data. What numerical data can we collect?
Allow time to collect your data around the house using a piece of paper. Data could be certain items, or asking certain members in the household different questions- favourite meals, favourite tv show, etc.
Ask them to present their data using excel.
-Type up their results table on a blank excel spreadsheet
-Highlight data and use the ‘inset’ tab to select a chart.
If you do not have access to excel, use a piece of paper and draw a table.
-Record your results and highlight any trends/ recurring data.
Thursday 9th December
Today's lesson is about places of worship.
- Watch this video and write down any key information you have learnt: https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/class-clips-video/religious-studies-ks2-my-life-my-religion-hinduism-inside-hindu-temple/zbf2t3
- Then design your own prayer mat with an important symbol to you. Describe your mat by explaining certain features and why they are important.
Friday 10th December
Today is celebratory day in school. Please choose 3 activities to complete from the following list:
- Design your own Christmas jumper
- Write your own short story about The Snowman (school book)
- Read your book for 30 minuets
- Watch a Joe Wick's workout video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqLNxJe4L2I
- Complete 3 Sound check's on TT Rockstars