1. Complete this week's spelling test.
2. WALT: Use slogans to persuade. Take a look at the Powerpoint and see if you can guess the products from the slogans. Then write down some slogan ideas for your Viking voyage advert.
WALT: Group information logically using persuasive language and features.
Use the planning completed on Wednesday to support you to write a persuasive advert for a Viking Voyage. Take a look back at the WAGOLL on Tuesday to consider how to structure yours.
WALT: Compare transport acorrs the periods studied.
1. Watch the videos to introduce how the Vikings travelled.
2. Complete the reading comprehension choosing the 1, 2 or 3 star questions.
3. List some similarities and differences for how the Vikings travelled to the Normans.
4. Complete the 4 from before questions about what we have learnt so far.