Good morning Cressida Cowell class,
This is the place to come to find out the activities to do during the fifth week of Spring term 1.
Each day you are to do:
- The Maths activity
- The English activity
- Activities from 2 other subjects
Please click on the buttons below to find out the activities for this week.
If you would like any further activities to complete at home then remember to keep up with the following:
1. Read your reading book at least 3 times to an adult, remembering to get your planner signed.
2. Visit the phonics play website to practise the phase 3 and phase 5 sounds.
3. Practise your timetables. Try to recall your 2s, 5s, 10 times tables and then begin learning your 3 and 4 times tables. Use the 'sound check' on TTRS to see if you can beat your score.
4. Use spelling shed to practice your weekly spelling lists.
If after this you would still like some further activities then please tackle one of the activities on the Bingo Board and see how many you can cross off over the next 3 weeks.
Please send your work to me each day. You can either send this to me preferably by class dojo, but if you find it easier please send it via email instead (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can provide positive feedback and reassurance.
I look forward to seeing all of the great work you've managed to complete at home!